In case if the order is not marked for a long time as received by the warehouse, it is necessary to check the following:
- the date of registration of the expected order in the SMART Connect. In case if the order was registered by you after the actual date of receipt, it could be sent for clarification as unidentified
- the correctness and completeness of the indication of the data for delivery when ordering in the online store. If the address is incorrect or the order can not be completely delivered from the store to the warehouse, it may be suspended until the clarifying of data.
- the correctness and completeness of the indication of a smart identifier (SMART ID) when ordering in an online store. If the smart identifier is not specified, the order could be sent for clarification as unidentified
- tracking data on the delivery service website, to which the order is transferred by the store for delivery
If all shipping data was specify correctly when ordering and the fact of delivery of the order to the warehouse is confirmed by the delivery service, you need to contact the Support Service to clarify the information of changing the status of order in the SMART Connect.
In case of specifying data for delivery is inconsistent with those indicated on the SMART Forwarding website, the company is not responsible for the delivery of the parcels by courier services.
- if an error was made in the delivery address, but the status of the order on the official website of the carrier is not changed to "delivered" you need to contact the store for clarifying the details.
- if an error was made in the delivery address and the status of the order on the official website of the carrier was changed to "delivered" you need to contact the store to receive confirmation of delivery of the parcel with the name and signature of the recipient.